1. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
Lunch and Dinner
2. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
3. What kind of room has no doors or windows?
4. During what month do people sleep the least?
February, it's the shortest month.
5. What goes up and never comes down?
6. What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
7. Two children are born on the same day from the same mother but they are not twins. How is that possible?
They are triplets
8. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?
Johnny of course
9. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
Mt. Everest; it just wasn't discovered yet
1. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
There is no dirt in the hole