1. A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
2. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
3. A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.
4. A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
5. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
6. A "jiffy" is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
7. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
8. A snail can sleep for three years.
9. Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
10. All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
11. Almonds are a member of the peach family.
12. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
13. Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2 to 6 years of age.
14. Butterflies taste with their feet.
15.Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds. Dogs only have about 10.